vendredi 2 mai 2008

Sisi

As my little girl, Sisi, is not at her best shape, I felt like posting few pictures about her, because she's just great! smile

Intriged...

Hidden and not willing to be found! lol

Exhausted, resting in her bedroom...

Curious...


Lovely...

Was looking for me...

Dinner time


Enjoying a sun bath...


With her little stuffed-animal face smile

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

She's so cute!!! Is she doing a bit better now?

Frogmae a dit…

She is beginning to eat and drink by helself, not much but that's a start. I continue giving her her antibiotics twice a day and some baby food too but less than in the beginning.

She is still suffering from her lost of balance on the right and her head is still leaning to the right, she does not go for walks as she used to, she prefers to rest but she seems better, it will take her time and I hope the medicines will be efficient!

Wait and see...

Frogmae a dit…

but yes, she really is a sweet little animal! She understands so much! ;)

Anonyme a dit…

The eating and drinking by herself is a good sign! I'll keep my fingers crossed she gets better soon. :)