samedi 31 mai 2008

Beautiful spring afternoon at the Jardin des Plantes - Paris

I have been studying for 3 years at the Sorbonne Nouvelle, 5min away by foot from the Jardin des Plantes and after all, I did not know the park so well!!

We discovered many things and little gardens with D. And how nice to be with someone who knows so much about flowers and plants! biggrin

Here are for you some very pretty pictures I succeeded to take yesterday from flowers and bugs and as a bonus, a picture of me wink


N.B. You should click on the pics to see larger views!




























3 commentaires:

Marianne a dit…

Such pretty pics- love them! You look very studious...looks like a wonderful day, so weird the Colonel and I were in exactly the same place today! x M

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, what a beautiful park! :)

Very lovely pictures - including the picture of you!

Frogmae a dit…

Yes and I did not know there is so much to see there! Shame on me! ;-)

Thank you for the pic of me, I was looking for the little frog you can see on one of the pictures...

@ Marianne: yes, what a coincidence! :o) Imagine, we could have been in the same place at the same time and not know who we were, lol...