mercredi 30 avril 2008

PARIS

People tend to say it is one of the most beautiful city in the world.

As a French and Parisian person, I would not be objective but I agree with the beauty, I just don't know if we can place it on top.

Anyway, I like it for the numerous possible nice pictures it offers.

I am still working on covering all the City of Lights, I am far from being done yet! wink

Here is what I can offer you so far.

4 commentaires:

Contented Single a dit…

I have travelled around the world, and I'd have to say I think Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. But it also has that something extra about it.

Your photos made me nostalgic as I lived in Paris for 6 months.

Bit envious too. In Australia we have amazing beaches, but not many old buildings, the momuments in your photos are amazing.

Frogmae a dit…

I think we are always envious of what foreigners have in their country.

I love Paris but I also would love to leave on the seaside in the South of France or abroad! =)

Anonyme a dit…

I love seeing all these pictures!

I also really like the idea of a photo blog... :)

Frogmae a dit…

I'm glad you like them.

Beside taking them, I also really like to look at nice pictures in general. It's a real pleasure.